Monday 25 June 2012

Introducing The Aspiring Entrepreneur

Hello and welcome to 'The Aspiring Entrepreneur'. I have given the blog this title because that is exactly what I am - an aspiring entrepreneur. I think the term entrepreneur is very wide in scope and can encompass a variety of different topics. I don't think there is any one way to define an entrepreneur or what they do. Therefore I will attempt to write articles about a variety of subjects that relate to being an entrepreneur. This is truely a blank canvas with nothing of limits (as long as the material isn't offensive). I hope that this becomes a useful resource for other aspiring entrepreneurs. As I learn more I will update this blog so keep an eye on this blog for updates. In the meantime I have published a lens on Squidoo so check it out at http://www.squidoo.com/brendansimpson

No comments:

Post a Comment